Terms + Conditions
Sincerely Jules Beauty Terms and Conditions of Use
Consent to Terms and Conditions
Use of the Site
Ownership of the Website
Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, copying, reproducing, uploading, downloading, transmitting or any other use of this Site or of any of the Materials, in whole or part, without the express permission of SJB, is prohibited. Any unauthorized access to, use or copying of this Site and/or the Materials may subject you to liability under applicable law, and may result in legal action.
Provision of the Services by SJB
Setting Up Your Account
Purchasing From the Site
All payment transactions are processed through and governed by the Terms and Conditions of Use and other policies of Shopify (www.shopify.com). Please review carefully the terms and conditions of use on the Shopify website. SJB is not liable to buyers for any claims, losses, causes of action, or damages arising from or related to conduct, or actions governed by the Shopify terms.
Currently, Color Dept. ships anywhere within the United States, Canada and Mexico. We are working diligently to be able to ship internationally soon.
We use UPS for orders within the US. Standard U.S shipping carrier rates apply, which includes a fee of $6.99. Delivery typically takes 5 to 7 business days after your order is processed.
Send us an email if you have any concerns regarding your order. In the unfortunate event that your order is damaged while in route, report the issue within 7 days of reported delivery and we will kindly replace anything damaged.
OMG, did one of your fashionable nail lacquers break in shipping? Let’s get you a replacement! Please email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
All Sales are Final. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for any reason other than a product arriving damaged.
Our goal is to ensure our products reach you in perfect condition. However, if your product is damaged, please call our Customer Service Line 1-800-690-8686
Use in the United States
This Website is intended for use within the United States, and we control and operate the Website from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You are responsible for undertaking suitable precautions to scan for computer viruses and maintaining a backup of all your data and/or your equipment. You agree that you will not upload any spyware or malicious software to the Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and you agree that you will restrict access to your device to avoid disclosure of such. You further agree that you will be responsible for all activity taken under your password and/or account.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site and Services.
In connection with your use of the Website, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl" or "spider" any web pages or other services contained on the Site;
- dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the SJB brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of the Material, registering and/or using SJB or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to SJB’s trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or Website content;
- interfere with or damage the Site or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- register for more than one SJB account or register for a SJB account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
Limitation of Liability and Warranty and Use Disclaimer
SJB endeavors to make sure that all information and data it originates on the Website is accurate. However, SJB is not responsible for any damages or loss related to the use of this Website.
THIS WEBSITE, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, ALL SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE AND ALL LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS RELATED THERETO ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW WITHOUT GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE WEBSITE AND/OR ITS FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE OR WORK AS DESCRIBED. THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS REGARDING TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY, ACCEPTABLE QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT CONTAINED HEREON. ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR ON THIS WEBISTE IS SUBJECT TO AMENDMENT, REVISION OR UPDATING. SINCERELY JULES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW ACCESS TO THIS WEBISTE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES NOT BEING AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES.
UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, NEITHER SINCERELY JULES (INCLUDING ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES), NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ALLEGED DAMAGE OR INJURY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THIS APPLICATION OR FROM ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREON OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS, MALFUNCTION OR OTHER FAILURE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ASSUMES SINCERELY JULES MAKES NO GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE; AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR (I) MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER FROM ACCESS TO, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION AND/OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, REPRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF SINCERELY JULES’ SECURE SERVER AND/OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREON, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OF OR CESSATION OF THE SITE, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED VIA THE WEBSITE AND/OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR ANY LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION OR DATA, OR DAMAGE THAT IS THE RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE BY OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
With respect to all communications you make to SJB directly and/or through the Website, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (i) you shall have no right to confidentiality in your communications and SJB shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (ii) SJB shall be free to reproduce, use, publish, display, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (iii) SJB shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, information, data content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information, without obligation to you.
Acquisition of Business
Copyright Infringement - Notice and Take-Down Policy
SJB values intellectual property and respects the intellectual property rights of others and will remove materials on its website that infringe the copyrights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been infringed by material contained on this Website, you may notify SJB in writing as follows:
Address: 150 Motor Parkway Suite 202, Hauppauge NY, 11788
Electronic Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your notice, you must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed or of a person authorized to act on behalf of such owner;
- identification of the copyrighted work(s) that is (are) allegedly being infringed;
- identification of the materials that are causing the infringement and that are to be removed, along with sufficient information to allow SJB to locate such materials;
- contact information (e., name, address, email address) sufficient to enable SJB to contact you;
- a statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the material was not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
U.S. Export Controls
Software from or related to this Website (the “Software”) may be subject to United States export controls or the export controls of other countries from where you access the Website. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. or other countries' export laws, as applicable. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
Disputes and Governing Law
The rules governing arbitration are different than those in court. Arbitration does not involve a judge or jury and review is limited, but an arbitrator can award the same damages as a court. Except as may otherwise be provided in AAA’s Consumer Due Process Protocol that allows consumers to file certain claims in small claims court, you understand that by accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are giving up your right to a trial in court, either with or without a jury.
Unless prohibited by law, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain an award for, and by accessing and/or using the Website you waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other indirect damages (including multiplied and/or increased damages and/or attorneys' fees and court costs) for, any dispute or cause of action that you may have that relates in whole or part to this Website, and/or the Content and/or the Materials.